Breast Augmentation – Mammoplasty Enhancing Your Appearance with a Breast Augmentation
Breast augmentation (mammoplasty) is one of the most common procedures performed annually by members of the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery. Breast augmentation is a procedure using implants to enlarge small breasts, rebalance breasts of different sizes or proportion, and restore fullness.
Why Have Breast Augmentation?
There are a number of reasons women elect to have breast augmentation, including:
- Restoration due to a loss of shape or fullness due to weight reduction, aging, and/or pregnancy
- Restoring body balance
- Enhancing self-confidence
- Inconsistent size or shape from natural development, mastectomy or injury
Is Breast Augmentation Right For Me?
The following are common concerns or conditions that may qualify you as a candidate for breast augmentation.
- You are bothered by the feeling your breasts are not proportional to your body.
- Your breasts have lost shape and/or fullness due to pregnancy, weight loss, or aging.
- You are bothered by inconsistent size or shape due to abnormal natural development, mastectomy, or injury.
- You are not comfortable with the fit or look of your bust line in clothing/bathing suits
Before & After GalleryView Gallery
What Breast Augmentation Will Not Do:
Breasts that are sagging considerably may require a combination of breast augmentation with a breast lift (mastoplexy), which can often be accomplished simultaneously. A breast lift raises and firms breasts through a combination of reshaping and tightening of tissue, and removal of excess skin.
Listen to Stephanie’s testimonial about her Breast Augmentation procedure and her experience at Strax Rejuvenation